Are you tired of wasting time on Social Media without getting any results?
You’re spending hours each week coming up with ideas for something to post about, trying to find the right words to say, and yet your followers aren’t growing, and your sales are not increasing? Maybe you’ve already taken other digital training programs, but they left you feeling even more confused and overwhelmed.
Social Media that Converts is a small group program, that offers both strategy and tactical training for social media channels including Instagram and Facebook, but the concepts could be applied across all digital channels.
Each week we are going to tackle a core part of what makes social media convert, so that you can immediately go out and take action. Spots are limited to 10 maximum participants per session so that everyone will receive one-on-one feedback each week.
If you want to stop guessing about what to do with your social media, and have a plan and the tools you need to execute your vision, then get on the list now to join!
Every day there’s another update to the algorithm it feels like. Content that once worked, now doesn’t perform the same way.
It’s easy to get bogged down and frustrated with the dozens of different ways you could create and promote content online.
Social Media that Converts was built to streamline your content planning process and help you dial in on the content that your business needs to be creating to generate awareness and leads for your business.
Why should you enroll in Social Media that Converts?
You are tired of not seeing results with your social media and you are ready for a change. This program will give you both the strategy AND the tactics to make it happen.
You are wasting hours each week trying to come up with what to post and you need a content plan that is easy and effective. Let’s get your content pillars nailed down and a schedule that works for YOU!
You’ve taken other digital training or tried ot DIY it, but you’re feeling frustrated and confused. You want an expert to give you specific advice about YOUR brand and what changes you need to implement.
You want social media to be a channel that drives leads and revenue for your business on a consistent basis. Let’s get your social media set up to convert so you can see the ROI of your channels.
Early Bird Offer on NOW! Save over $100 off of early bird pricing before it’s sold out again.
Here’s what we will cover together in Social Media that Converts:
Let's get you set up for success by mapping out your social media strategy and the right content pillars for your business:
- Answer the 5W's about your social media channels
- Dive into your customer avatar and what their specific pain points are that your business will fix
- Revamp your Instagram bio to convert more followers to your website or offers
- Develop your core Content Pillars and start to brainstorm ideas for each to put into action with your content plan.
Now that we have a strategy and content pillars in place, it's time to start planning. Once we have a plan ready to go, let's make it visually appealing with on brand visuals:
- Setting up your Content Calendar
- Mapping out one month of content
- Finding the scheduling tool that is right for you
- What makes for "good" content
- How to create an on-brand grid
- Where to find and how to create compelling visuals
How do you get people to engage with your content? Create compelling visuals AND tell a story in the caption. Here's how to do it:
- Learn the Sandwich Formula for writing better captions on Social media
- Get the low down on hashtags once and for all
- Create Instagram Stories that help you sell more
- Reels, reels, and reels! Find out the 4 pieces every Reel has to have, and how to use them as part of your content funnel - no dancing or lip syncing required!
It's time to put it all together and maximize your reach, while minimizing the work you need to do each week:
- How to maximize your reach by repurposing content
- Save time by reposting and re-using your posts
- Grow with engagement, the 10-10-10 method
- How to slide into the DM's, the right way
- Social media insights you need to track
- Growing beyond social media with email marketing
What is the Program format?
- This is a LIVE program for business owners who want to finally get a plan in place for their social media.
- This coaching program offers customized feedback on your social media and 1:1 check ins every week.
Where will we communicate?
- Each week we will meet on Zoom for a 60 minute live, interactive webinar time for Q&A
- In between weekly session, we will stay in touch on WhatsApp
Dates & Times
- This program kicks off Tuesday May 2nd for 8 weeks at 10 am PST. Save 75 minutes for each class.
New BONUSES Included for Social Media that Converts:
Grow faster and easier across all your social media channels with these added bonuses to our program:
- BONUS 90-minute pre-recorded Canva workshop by a certified Canva expert to take your designs to the next level
- BONUS access to my hashtag workbook so that you can increase your reach with hashtags
- BONUS Pinterest 45 minute pre-recorded workshop by Pinterest Expert to help you branch out to new channels
- BONUS 2023 content calendar to map out your social media content plan
- Slides from each will be available for download
- PDF’s and guidebooks for each of the topics
- TOTAL VALUE: $450!
Limited spots are available. Save yours now and let’s power up your social media for 2023!
Here’s what others had to say about this unique social media group coaching program:
I rarely, if ever, print documents these days. I’ve had the pleasure of benefitting from a few of Jen Kolbuc’s Social Media sessions and just completed her 6-week Instagram course. Her handouts were not only worth printing, they now have their own binder! Kudo’s to the quality and value of the knowledge she shares. As an added bonus, her professional manner and responsiveness to her clients are top shelf. In a world where too many claim to be, “experts” Jen Kolbuc IS the real deal.
The content calendar and organization tools have been a game changer for Fulfill! Learning how to optimize our time, messaging and content has improved our engagement way more than we had expected! Honestly Jenn as a small business every dollar is so valuable. This was hands down the best money we have spent on coaching in 2021. We learnt so much and I am sooooo glad we took part in the course.
Creating a content calendar and laying out nine-image grids are musts for me now. When followers comment on how professional my feed looks, it makes me feel that my time on social media is productive. I’m building a foundation for my new business. I was surprised when Jen said: Do not post business logos; this is a social space. I’m so pleased by the people I’m meeting across Canada, as well as by how much social media puts me in touch with what’s going on in my own community.
Businesses Are Growing on Social Media
Hi! I’m Jennifer Kolbuc, a digital marketer with over 13 years of experience in social media. I’ve worked with big, multi-national brands, non-profits, government agencies, and start-ups to help them create social media strategies and content plans.
Today, I spend my time helping business owners better utilize the tools available to increase their digital presence, without increasing their costs. I’m a mom to two boys, an avid hiker, and tea drinker. I would love to help you achieve your goals for your social media to grow your business online.
Frequently Asked Questions about Social Media that Converts
1. Who is this social media program best suited for?
You’re a business owner who is frustrated or overwhelmed social media. You’ve tried a few learning resources before, but you are looking for more. You are busy and need tips and tricks to get your social media done quickly and effectively.
2. Will this program only cover Instagram?
All of the strategy, content ideas, captions writing, and imagery techniques can be applied to any social media channel. We will spend a bit more time focusing on tips and tricks specifically for Instagram such as Instagram Reels and Stories.
3. How much time will it take each week?
We will spend one hour a week on Zoom together, and then connect over WhatsApp in between. To get the most out of the program, you should be prepared to spend one hour a week working on the content and strategy we talk about it so you have time to implement it and review.
4. I don’t have any images or videos right now of my products or brand, should I take this course?
YES! The image module will give you lots of options and resources to help you find and create your first images. The planning module will help you get set up so you know what you are going to talk about on social media, and what kinds of images you will need.
5. Will I see results with this program?
If you are prepared to show up and do the work, I guarantee you will see results! If you dedicate time each week to joining me live on Zoom, asking lots of questions in the group chat, and trying out the strategies we talk about on social media, you will see results! I have lots of great testimonials from past clients who have generated new leads and grown their online presence using the formulas taught in this social media program.
“I don’t even know where to begin with my praises for Jennifer (Mountain Top Consulting) & her Social Media Group Coaching course.
The content of this course is invaluable; especially the sections on Reels & Hashtags. The material is extremely applicable whether you’ve never even used a computer before (she holds your hand through getting your socials set up, if that’s what you need), or whether you’ve been in the Social Media game for decades, as I have!
I’ve taken a few of these courses before & what blew me away about this one specifically is how personal Jennifer is. She gave us each personal feedback, pertinent to our specific businesses & stories. She is by far the most attentive coach I have ever met with. She is extremely thoughtful, insightful, & winsome.
As a presenter, Jennifer is amazing & unrivalled! She is engaging, knowledgeable, personable & shares relevant information in a manner that’s easy to understand. I would (& do!) one hundred percent recommend this course to anyone who could owns a small business & could benefit from a presence on social media. (Which is virtually every small business!)”